Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Bits of Beautiful

Through the window I see clouds, stretched across the sky in an almost-continuous layer of mass. It must be windy, for I can noticeably perceive their movement, west to east. Yet as I look closer, there is more to them than simply a gray wall of gloom. Here - a small section is a bit lighter - and there, the same. And above the horizon, yellow-orange sunlight teases me from behind the wall, making me want more. 

No, these are not my favorite clouds to look at, I admit. But when I stop to appreciate them, even these Pittsburgh clouds are beautiful.

And so is my life, when I stop to think about it. It may not be extraordinarily breathtaking at first gaze, but when inspected, bits of beautiful shine forth.

So this is me. 

My thoughts, my honest questions, my discoveries. 

My place of discovering the beautiful and my journey of seeing the clouds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment