Monday, February 23, 2015

Seeing



Today was a new kind of day for me. Since I only work part-time right now, my eyes are always open for other opportunities to earn money and do new things. So, when a woman I know asked me to help her around the house and do her errands, I said yes.

The first day of something is always the hardest (right? say yes), with learning expectations and standards of quality and such. I came home exhausted, even though I only worked a handful of hours. Not because the day was horrible - several bright spots stood out throughout the day - but because anything new and even somewhat stressful wipes me out.

Welcome to Honest Confessions of an Introvert.

But what were those bright spots? They were the 'clouds' in my day - speeding by unnoticed until I remembered to stop and look up.

I do have clouds that float through my days, and I must remember to stop and see them.



No comments:

Post a Comment